mercoledì 18 febbraio 2009

when the people like kidding


Hello there, My name is Debbie mota from the united state. Here's just a little about me.I am 29 years old,single and down to earth.I am graphic design artist,i am creative i see my job as one of the best things i ever achieved.I am caring,loving,fun to be with,and i have a good sense of humor.I believe honesty is best in any relationship.thats why i try as much as i can to be faithful to my partner anytime i have the opportunity to be with one. I am get to travel alot due the nature of my work. So traveling has been a part of me.I love cooking,playing tennis, and going to the theartre.i love kids to and i hope to have one in the nearest future and i hope it'll be with the best man nature can offer me.i hope this tells a little about me.I'll let the rest be for the man of my dream.Also, my perfect match has to be the type of guy who respects the fact that I am very close to my family. He has to understand that two people can be in a committed relationship without being attached at the hip. He has to be honest, kind,caring, humble, and understand that a good women are hard to come by (cause I sure know good men are hard to come. Hope to hear from you soon.Debbie




and you ask me? found somebody from united states no? hahahaha



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento