martedì 14 aprile 2009

FUNNY FOR YOU WORK FOR ME GUYS...




Well this Easter days i have work on my last field demography…i haven’t been in vacation unfortunately only the night after the 10:00 pm i have put the beak outside of my door for as drink…or a coffee but for the rest…demography has been my only thought with the cooperation of the rain I have choice to stay to work we have been with the rain together one high degree 22°…nothing to worst of this anyway we have call every relatives in gerroa (new south Wales au ) where this days there is my cousin renato from London for found the parents (my uncle “zio” Salvatore, my aunt “zia” Olga) and introduce them his new girlfriend that she has origin Italian too.. we have call the relatives from roma, napoli, catania, palermo etc etc for the easter wishes …a vacation hot and wet, very good…but is not enough a little rain for to prevent me to go after dinner to do 4 steps for drink something to the bar…I go every night…after a day of work I deserve 1 minute of relax…..


Anyway

Welcome back from the easter guys

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento