giovedì 29 ottobre 2015

the meaning of my post in Italian, was that change the destination of pilgrimage. no more Medjugorje. but lourdes.when i can go....



I think you have not understood what I said in my two previous posts, with my personal blog. I just said, that not having a specific certainty about the origins of Medjugorje for the apparitions of the Virgin Mary. I prefer to change plans about my pilgrimage. I will no more to go in the Balkans. but I will go to France. in Lourdes and Fatima, are happened, concrete events. the story of St. bernadette, the story of the apparitions of the Virgin Mary to three shepherd children. about medjogorie the same Vatican is hesitant. there isn't a strong evidence of the apparitions of the Virgin Mary over there. so... for what reason i must travel there?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento